Kids In The House Child Care
- Infants, Toddlers and Preschoolers $60.00 per day
- Cost: The above cost includes diapers, wipes, food for snacks & meals, toothbrushes and toothpaste.Cost includes formula and bottles for infants. If your child requires a specific brand of diaper, wipes, ointment or baby powder you will need to send them in clearly marked with your child's name.
- Registration Fee: A $25.00 registration fee plus the cost of one week of childcare must be paid before a space will be held for your child.The $25.00 deposit is non-refundable. The rest of the money will be applied towards your first week of care. Going forward payment is expected at he end of each week (in advance) to pay the upcoming week.
- Tuition: Payment is due the Friday of the proceeding week based on the hours and days established at the time of registration. A late fee of $10.00 will be applied to payments not received by noon on Friday.
- Late Fee: If a child is picked up after 5 p.m. a late fee of $10.00 for each 10 minutes late will be charged. This fee must be paid at pick-up or the next morning at drop-off.
- Return Check Fee: A $25.00 return check fee will be charged when a check is returned NSF. Payment must be made in full (including check fee) by the end of that day for your child to be eligible to return the following day. I will deposit a check one time, if it still does not clear; payment is due by cash or bank check If you have more that one bounced heck I will no longer accept checks as a payment method, you will need to pay by cash or bank check.
- Food Services:I provide a nutritious breakfast, morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack for all children. I provide formula, bottles and baby food for infants. Parents that breast feed must supply breast milk. Breast milk must be labeled with your child's name.
- Personal Items:Each preschool child needs to keep two sets of clothing in their cubby. Infants and toddlers are advised to have three sets of clothes in their chubby. Children in the process of toilet training may require more. A full set of clothes is as follows: underwear - if toilet trained, T-shirt, socks, shirt, pants/shorts. Please send in a blanket and pillow to keep in childcare. I will launder them weekly or more often as needed. Please make sure all items are labeled. Toddlers and preschoolers should come with footwear that fits firmly and secured to their feet. We do go outside weather permitting so please make sure your child has weather appropriate clothing. It is advisable to keep a pair of slippers, sneakers or shoes here for days our child wears boots.
- Emergencies:Any day that I am unable to open the child care due to an emergency you will be credited to your next week's payment. I will be open during snow days.